Saturday 8 March 2014

Caity Lotz Is A Superhero

Even if she only plays a de-powered one on TV. Things went on an interesting trip when it came to the introduction of Black Canary on the CW show Arrow. So far I like the way things have happened even though Black Canary is usually a meta-human, perhaps the Flash TV show will fill my meta-human void. Enough though with my TV reviewing skills let us move to the gorgeous Caity Lotz.








There is no doubt in my mind that this is what I would like to see a lot more of on TV a very positive body image. The fact that you are here reading this means there is a decent chance you agree with me we can only go on hoping that the media will move away from skinny = sexy.

No comments:


Sexy Female Abs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...