Thursday 4 February 2016

INTERVIEW With EllyBFit

We have procured for you, our intrepid readers and community and interview with an up and coming young athlete called Elly. Read on to learn and see more about her and thanks for making Sexy Female Abs a regular stop. You can follow her at Instagram.com/EllyBFit


Thank you for agreeing to an interview with us here at Sexy Female Abs.

Can you introduce yourself to our readers?

Hey! My name is Elodie but Elly is way easier to pronounce around the world so most people call me Elly. I am 23 years old, I am passionate about fitness but also photography and animals. I am currently living in France near Paris, I never moved but I am planning to move to America this year.

Tell us a little about what you do?

Lately I am focusing on my fitness and photography work, I studied psychology for few years but realized it was not what I was meant for. My goal in life would be to help people reach their goal and help them to be strong and healthy.



Can you tell us about your workout routine?

My workout routine changes about every 3 months. Right now I am doing the 300 workout for 4 weeks to lose fat and build stronger muscles 6 times a week. You can find this workout online easily, it’s one of the hardest crossfit workout but it’s worth it!

When did you become a fitness addict?

I became a fitness addict, last year when my boyfriend took me to the gym for the first time. It was awesome to feel my body getting stronger and to actually see my muscles. From skinny to strong became my goal. Since then, I got addicted to fitness! 



So how many cats do you have?

I have only one cat and it’s actually my parent’s cat, her name is Kitty (very original name, haha) and she is the cutest ever. I was even able to teach her some tricks. When I get my own place, I will probably own more than one animal. 

Tell us about a hidden skill that you have.

My hidden skills...I think I would say that I am a good photographer. I have always been passionate about photography; I actually have a photography account @ellyphotographie where I do modelling but also share my photography work.



Who do you take inspiration from? Can you name three celebrities whose physiques you respect?

My inspiration came from my boyfriend first because he is the one who pushed me to start working out and got me addicted to it! Otherwise, I have few Instagram account that I absolutely love and that really motivate me..Anllela Sagra and Kayla Itsines, they are about my age and are really successful and SO inspiring. Also Anllela definetely has my body goal !

Do you do any sports?

I used to practice handball…we had competition and such…I always loved it but had to stop because I live in a small town so we did not have enough girl joining the team.  Now I am completely satisfied with only working out and building a stronger body. 



Do you feel that there is beginning to be a change in the media’s image of the female body and is that change for the better?

I think the media are trying to push everybody to be healthier, it’s the new trend. But the image of the female body is still the same in magazine and media in general, it’s not healthy. The body standard is wrong and I think they should be focusing on being healthy and confident in your type of body instead of shaming everybody about bodies that does not exist. 

I am mostly worried for young girls, they need to build their identity on something real and not on unhealthy or photoshopped people. I observe that the mind-set is changing though, women start working out and take their life in hands. I am really proud of that and I want to be a part of it and yes, that change is for the better. 


What do you think of as your biggest accomplishment in fitness?

Right now, my accomplishment is to get more and more followers and build my community. So every time someone new start following me it makes me happy and push me toward my goal. I want to motivate women but also men to be healthy and with their comment, likes and follow they motivate me even more.

What music do you like?

I love every kind of music, I have few groups that I love, like Imagine Dragons, Fallout Boy, Marina Kaye, Lindsey Stirling…I don’t have particular taste with music. 


Tell us about your online presence.

I am trying to motivate everybody following me by showing that if you are motivated and ready to dedicate yourself…you can improve yourself, be healthy and confident in your body.

Is there anything else you’d like to tell the fans

Stay motivated, workout hard, eat what you want but with moderation and I promise it will pay off! 



No comments:


Sexy Female Abs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...