Monday 20 April 2015

INTERVIEW with Maria Sanna

Thank you for agreeing to an interview with us here at Sexy Female Abs.

Can you introduce yourself to our readers?

Hi my name is Maria I'm a 42 years old and a mom.




Tell us a little about what you do?

I'm a fitness coach and a Ballroon Dance Teacher.

Can you tell us about your workout routine?

I love everything about Fitness.

I work out 5 to 6 times a week 1or 2 days rest. 45 min to an hour lifting and 45 min. of cardio.



Tell us a little about how you motivate your clients.

A little note from one of my clients:"she gets me, she listens to what I need and follow through.




Who do you take inspiration from? Can you name three celebrities whose physiques you respect?

I admire and respect MADONNA ,PINK, BARB RAFAELI.

Do you do any sports?

I play soccer for fun.

What do you think of as your biggest accomplishment in fitness?

My biggest accomplishment was to be named Fittest Toronto Athlete by MLB and all star GARY SHEFFIELD.



What music do you like?

I listen to music that motivates me such as Hip Hop Old School and Retro. Classical music to relax the mind.

Tell us about your online presence.

My website:

http://msanna.simdif.com


Instagram @filu72


No comments:


Sexy Female Abs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...