Wednesday 28 January 2009

Please don't spam us + A New Vid

I see people are using us to advertise their blogs with no mention of us on their sites. That is just not cool people you could just ask to be linked on a reciprocal basis but spamming is not on. It is not hard to get in touch with us you can just go through the YouTube channel but to make things even easier we are going to set up an e-mail address for anyone who has a suggestion, or link that they may want us to carry.

Enough of that and time to talk about this nice little find, she was hanging out on my favourites on YouTube so I thought I would bring her here, hopefully tomorrow, which in my time is only minutes away will be a time when I can do a lot of transferring between hard drives and even some uploading to improve the site.

Check out this hottie and don't worry more updates will be coming soon.

No comments:


Sexy Female Abs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...